Divine Chocolate’s Dark Ginger and Orange Chocolate Truffles
Check out this recipe for these Dark Ginger and Orange Chocolate truffles which are not only vegan but super tasty!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 80 Dark Ginger and Orange Chocolate
- 20g coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao powder, for rolling
- ¼ tsp ground ginger, for rolling (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Add the avocado flesh, cacao powder, syrup and a pinch of salt to a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and blend again until silky and thick, scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Transfer the mix to a dish and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Using 1 small tablespoon measure per truffle, roll the mixture into 10 balls.
- Place 1 tbsp cacao powder onto a plate (and the ginger, if using) and roll the balls in the cacao powder to coat them. Store the truffles in the fridge for up to 3 days.