Easy Gluten Free Bread Recipe
In Wednesday’s blog post we talked about Gluten Free Food, what it means to be gluten intolerant and how we try to make a gluten free lifestyle easier for our customers, if you haven’t read it yet you can check it out here, and you can find our range of Gluten Free Food here.
So, to celebrate Real Bread Week starting on Saturday, and Coeliac Awareness Week starting on Monday, here’s an easy Gluten Free Bread Recipe!
You will need:
420g of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Xanthan Gum
1 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Sachet (or 7g) of Dried Yeast
337.5ml Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
3 Medium Eggs (or vegan alternative such as VeganEgg)
1 Teaspoon of White Vinegar
A bread maker
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl
2. Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
3. Place the wet ingredients into the pan of the bread machine
4. Spoon the dry ingredients on top of the wet ones
5. Mix together slightly in the bread pan
6. Turn on the bread machine and bake on the basic setting
7. Leave the bread in the pan for 15 minutes after cooking then turn out and let it cool
So it’s really as simple as that. Bread machines really make the process a whole lot easier, and freshly made bread is just delicious. If you try out the recipe do let us know in the comments below, or tag us in a picture on Instagram or Facebook!