Chocolate Orange Stuffed Cookie Cups
Created by Charlotte Williams, check out this amazing recipe for Chocolate Orange Stuffed Cookie Cups.
Why not follow Charlotte on Instagram here.
- 12 heaped tsps. chocolate orange spread (vegan)
- 115g dairy free spread
- 175g light brown sugar
- 1 tsp orange extracts
- 3 tbsp aquafaba
- 235g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 100g finely chopped Prodigy Chunky Orange Chocolate Bar (or any vegan orange chocolate)
- Scoop 12 heaped teaspoons of chocolate spread onto a lined tray and freeze for about an hour.
- Beat together your butter and sugar until fluffy, and then add in your orange extract and aquafaba and beat again till smooth.
- Whisk together your flour, cocoa powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and cornflour, and then add in to the other mix.
- Add in the finely chopped chocolate and mix until combined.
- Place the dough evenly into a greased muffin tin ( I also found it helpful to place a thin line of grease proof paper across each muffin hole to make it easier to get the cookie cup out once baked).
- Press a frozen piece of chocolate spread into each cookie and press the mixture down to make sure it’s even.
- With the oven on 180 degree Celsius, bake for about 10 minutes. They won’t be fully cooked but this gives them a cookie dough texture!
- Leave to cool completely before removing each cookie cup from the tin and decorate as you wish.