Plastic Free Products for your Home
Going plastic free at home can be easier than you think. There are some small changes and swaps that we can all make in our homes to reduce our plastic waste and help protect our planet. We’ve put some of our favourite plastic free products for your home below.
- Loofco Washing-Up Pad – Made from natural materials from the luffa plant and coconut tree, the Loofco scrubber is a natural plastic free alternative to your normal cleaning cloth! Even better, they’re fairly traded, organic and packaged in recycled materials. Not only will you have a clean home, you’re helping towards a clean planet…
- Loofco Washing-Up Soap Bar – Zero Waste. That’s what we love about the Loofco Washing Up Soap Bar. It is also biodegradable, vegan and gentle on the skin whilst making sure to remove grease and dirt from your dishes. Ditch your traditional washing-up liquid bottles and choose this instead. It also takes up less space!
- Ecoliving Wooden Clothes Pegs – Ecoliving are all about zero waste and are passionate about stopping microplastic from entering our oceans. An environmentally friendly alternative to plastic pegs, their FSC wooden pegs are made from sustainable sourced beech wood that are strong and reliable.
- A Slice of Green Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bags – Never waste food again with these handy and breathable produce bags that will help you to separate your food storage. They are also great to take to the shops so you don’t have to buy products in single-use plastic. The bags are all made from organic cotton that is officially GOTS certified meaning they support sustainable cotton farming practices.
- Ecoliving Plastic Free Toilet Brush & Holder – Did you know a toilet brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that end up in the oceans and environment for hundred of years? This 100% biodegradable, vegan and plastic free toilet brush is made from sustainable materials and FSC certified beechwood, helping you to embrace a plastic free lifestyle.
- EcoLiving Compostable Sponge Cleaning Cloths – Switch your plastic cloths for these rainbow compostable sponge cleaning cloths. Made from 100% natural renewable resources, they do not emit micro-plastic pollution. They’re also dishwasher and washing machine safe!
- Eddingtons Valet Plant Fibre Traditional Dish Brush – Ideal for those of you that wish to clean more sustainably, this vegan brush uses FSC certified wood and the brush head uses coarse, plant- derived fibres that lift off tough stains without the use of animal materials. You can even remove and replace the head once the bristles have worn away!
- The Cheeky Panda Plastic Free FSC Bamboo Toilet Tissue – Cheeky Panda make ultra-sustainable bamboo products that are kind to you and the planet! Their bamboo toilet roll is FSC certified, biodegradable and naturally hypo-allergenic. Not only that, their toilet roll is packaged in completely plastic-free packaging.
- Ecoegg Bamboo Reusable Kitchen Towels – Save money and reduce waste with these reusable bamboo kitchen towels and ditch your traditional paper towels. They are strong, absorbent and can be washed in the washing machine lasting up to 85 washes! The kitchen towels are made from sustainable and organic bamboo which is great for our environment.