Quinola’s Spicy Mexican Quinoa Salad
Check out this recipe for Quinola’s Spicy Mexican Quinoa Salad. It’s quick, easy, healthy and delicious!
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 1 small can of sweetcorn drained (165g)
- 1/2 lime juice and zest
- 75g of black beans
- Pinch of salt
- A few sliced jalapeño peppers (optional)
- 1 pack of spicy Mexican Quinola
- Sliced avocado to serve
- Fresh coriander to serve
- Microwave Spicy Mexican Quinoa following instructions on the pack.
- Cut up you red pepper and spring onions and put to one side.
- Gently fry the sweetcorn and black beans in some oil for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Mix your quinoa and veg in a large mixing bowl.
- Garnish with the slices of Avocado, a drizzle of olive oil, chopped fresh coriander and a pinch of salt.
- Squeeze over the juices of half a lime and add optional jalapeno peppers for an extra spicy kick! Serve immediately.