Good Bubble natural baby skincare

Make Bath Time Fun with Good Bubble

My one-year-old nephew is a real water baby, getting him out of the bath is a real task because he’ll have a mini tantrum! It’s really important to think about the kinds of bubble bath and shampoo we use with our kids because they have such sensitive skin and nobody wants harsh ingredients anywhere near their baby. Good Bubble is a great brand that’s perfect for your family!
They are a UK based company formed in 2014 after founder Amy saw a need for safe, natural toiletries for children. The range includes bubble bath, body wash, shampoo and conditioner made with at least 98% naturally derived ingredients, with the other 2% made up of allergen-free fragrances and a special preservative blend to make sure the toiletries don’t start misbehaving after opening! With a choice of two superfruit fragrances – Dragon Fruit and Cloudberry – we’re sure they will make bath time exciting.

Dragon Fruit is extremely moisturising and full of good antioxidants to help nourish the hair and skin whilst protecting against free-radicals, and Cloudberry is full of vitamins A, C and E which help to soothe young skin and nourish the hair.

The people over at Good Bubble know that you only want what what’s best for your little one, and that includes toiletries free from all chemical nasties. That’s why they don’t use sulfates, parabens, silicone, PEG, phthalates, or artificial colours in any of their products. They are also dermatologically tested and allergen free so they won’t irritate sensitive skin! Good Bubble is registered with the vegan society too so you know there are no animal ingredients used and they are cruelty free.

Meet Clara Cloudberry and Dexter Dragon Fruit!

Meet Clara Cloudberry and Dexter Dragon Fruit!

Palm Oil Policy

Palm oil is used in almost every household product, from toiletries to cleaning products to biscuits! Good Bubble source their palm oil from a trusted supplier who is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil and actively works to promote methods of sustainable palm oil production. Good Bubble will refuse to work with anyone involved in unsustainable palm oil production because it leads to deforestation, and our rainforests are important!

Have you used any toiletries from Good Bubble? Let us know your thoughts!
(In the office we loved the Cloudberry most!)

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *