Voted ‘Best Sun Protection’ by Natural Health & Beauty magazine, this organic Green People sun lotion offers 3 layers of sun protection in one - UV protection, antioxidants & sun tan accelerator. Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 is made without Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants. Produced with fairly traded ingredients and contains 82% certified organic ingredients, including soothing Aloe Vera, Edelweiss, Inositol, Green Tea & Avocado.
• Medium protection against UVA and UVB using natural ingredients (Titanium dioxide, natural Cinnamic acid and Edelweiss extract)
• Offers 93% protection from UVB rays. Re-apply - no need for high factors.
• Increases collagen & contains antioxidants to help prevent UV damage
• Tan accelerator (Inositol from Carob) gives you 25% more tan!
• Moisture retaining for a tan that lasts 50% longer
• Water-resistant but not pore-clogging (Berry Wax)
• Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
• Free from Oxybenzone
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for use - Pour 30ml sunscreen into your cupped palm then apply to body 30 minutes before exposure to sun then every 2 hours or after swimming.
Product Ethics & Tags
The Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with Tan Accelerator - 200ml product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Verified product owner
Good product which isn't sticky on the skin
Verified product owner
No nasty ingredients and works well.
Anonymous asked this question on 22nd Jun 2010
Q: i am pregnant, is this cream suitable for pregnant women? I noticed that Lavera sun lotion is not suitable for pregancy, so just wanted to double check with this. thanks
A: Hi, all Green People's products are suitable for pregnant women as the amount of essential oils used in their products are very low. I hope this helps. Robyn.
About Green People
Green People produces a wide range of natural and organic skin, body, hair, beauty and baby care products. Their first products were launched into UK health stores in 1997, and since then the company has developed and grown to cater for specific groups and special needs.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.