Ethical Ambassadors' Mission Form
We would love to send some of our ambassadors some of Montezumas' delicious chocolate bars.
Montezumas was founded by Helen & Simon Pattinson in 2000. Montezumas is a family owned British chocolate company and has built a reputation for producing some of the finest and most innovative chocolate available in the UK.
Their creative team of chocolatiers take every opportunity to experiment with new flavours and ingredients and specialise in the use of herbs, spices and essential oils.
Montezumas' entire range of bars, truffles, fruit and drinking chocolate is made by them near the beach in West Sussex.
They do everything in their power to minimise their impact on the environment, make sure they pay a fair price to their suppliers and also make the most extraordinary chocolate for their customers.
All of the cocoa that goes into Montezumas' chocolate is ethically sourced. All of their cocoa must meet stringent ethical criteria and certifications which includes Rainforest Alliance, UTZ, Soil Association and Cocoa Horizons. All their chocolate is also palm oil free!
Not only that, all of their packaging is either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable.
We would love for you to try two flavours of their chocolate bars:
- Happy Hippy Orange & Geranium Dark Chocolate - This bar has a striking citrus flavour and is also organic, gluten free and vegan.
- Black Forest Dark Chocolate with Cherry - This extraordinary flavour is a delicious interpretation of the classic black forest gateau dessert. It is also vegan, organic and gluten free.
You can find out more about Montezumas over on their website
Check out our range of Montezumas products here
If you’re someone who actively chooses to buy organic and vegan chocolate these would be some great bars to try.
If we have any Tik Tok users, we would love to explore this platform more too!
If you post:
1. If you choose to post we would love for you to showcase the Montezumas chocolate bars.
2. If possible we would love for you to tag Ethical Superstore and Montezumas in all posts as well as comply with ASA guidelines for disclosing gifted items. The Ethical Superstore #myfeelgoodchoice hashtag would ideally be used along with #ad.
3. We can check any posts before going live if you choose to do so.
If this sounds like a mission for you, please register your interest using the form linked below!