Ethical Ambassadors Facebook Group Rules
ABOUT THE GROUP
Here at Ethical Superstore we are passionate about protecting our planet and we know you are too! We are on a mission to help our customers make that feel good choice and help them find eco-friendly and sustainable alternatives to everyday products. If you are part of this group, you have the same interests and passions as we do, and we would love if you could help us achieve our mission!
This group is a place to talk and discuss everything we are passionate about. We want to educate, inspire and share about living a more sustainable lifestyle. Oh, and remember to use #myfeelgoodchoice in all your posts.
We have a post approval system in place. Once you submit a post, one of our moderators will take a look at it and either approve it or decline.
GROUP OFFICIAL RULES
1. Be Kind and Courteous
This Facebook group is intended to be a friendly space to discuss ethical products and ethical matters impacting the world. We want this group to be a welcoming environment and healthy debates are natural.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying
Everyone must feel safe. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated and degrading comments on subjects such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will be deleted.
3. No Promotions or Spam
Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links should not be posted in this Facebook group. Continuous posts about the same topic or publishing a link numerous times will be deleted.
4. Don’t Post Inaccurate Information
We understand that this group will be about sharing opinions but please do not claim something is fact if it is not and there is no evidence to support it. We want to share useful and factual information that everyone can discuss.
Any feedback, questions or complaints should be emailed to email@example.com
6. Respect Everyone’s Privacy
Being a part of this Facebook group requires mutual trust. Authentic and expressive discussions is a great part of this group, but some discussions may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group unless permission has been given by an individual to share information externally.
7. Do Not Invite Members into Other Groups
We want this group to be exclusive to our members and want to establish a strong community. If you are part of other groups, please do not invite our members to be part of them.
8. Do Not Give Out Personal Details
As previously mentioned, we want this group to be a safe and secure place. Therefore, please do not share personal details of any of our members externally.
9. Opinions and Discussions are Important
Within this group, you may find and see opinions that you disagree with. Our aim always is to provide a place where maximum discussion can take place.
10. This Is for You
This Facebook group is for you. We want you to use it, share things, learn new things and get to know us and each other.
KEEP CONVERSATIONS CIVIL
1. Please be polite and respect other people's views, opinions and experiences. Please always keep a friendly and supportive tone of voice in all your posts and comments.
2. We don’t allow any type of judgemental or offensive comments. The comments will be taken down, and the members who made them will be removed from the group.
3. No cursing/strong language is allowed in the group for any reason. All posts and comments with inappropriate language will be removed, and the users who made them will receive a warning. Three warnings will get you removed from the group.
4. We highly encourage members to search for previous posts before asking a question to avoid duplication.
If you see something that seems wrong, please report the post or comment using the ‘Report to Admin’ function on the post (using the arrow menu on the top right of each post).
If anyone is being rude or disrespectful to you or any other member, please report the post and alert the admins and moderators immediately.
With any feedback, questions or complaints, please contact the Ethical Superstore marketing team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into your enquiry and aim to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
These guidelines will be reviewed on a regular basis in the interests and safety of our members.