Save energy and water consumption with this eco-friendly and stylish Pulse Eco shower head. Instead of adding air to the flow of water like many other eco shower heads, the Pulse Eco creates a unique and invigorating pulsing effect, saving around half the water used in a conventional shower. It cleverly pulses the water 30-40 times a second; so quickly that you won't notice any reduction in flow, temperature or pressure.
This eco-friendly shower is also fantastically hygienic, by cleverly removing the spray plate, Pulse Eco have dramatically reduced the internal surface area where deposits and minerals build up, guaranteeing a more hygienic shower and no more limescale clogging.
• Cuts limescale clogging.
• Reduces water consumption by 40-60%
• Significant savings on water/energy
• 1/2" outer thread and suitable for all hoses and cradles.
• Unique hygiene control properties ( Scientifically proven from the Questor Research Centre ).
• Variable spray settings (soft large drops, rainfall, sport jet or soothing massage)
• Easy to install, can be simply screwed on by hand.
• Can be used in all systems including most electric shower units.
Ethicalsuperstore.com product code: 267122
Shipping Weight: 500g
The Pulse Eco Shower Head product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
You are currently viewing Questions in the order of
© Copyright 2004-2015 Spark Etail Ltd, registered in England & Wales No. 7551349. All rights reserved.
Registered office: Follingsby Avenue, Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8HQ. For more information see about us or browse our sitemap.