This Torrentshell jacket from Patagonia is a must for outdoor exclusions that include a risk of wet weather. With H2No™ performance standard protection it is a durable, lightweight and versatile jacket that allows for comfort and movement. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof and breathable barrier with a water repellent finish along with a 2-way adjustable hood that rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor while the centre zip has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps. The jacket also features ventilating pit zips with storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers, has a microfleece-lined neck, hook and loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem. Patagonia promotes fair labour practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility at all levels of the supply chain, so you can be safe in the knowledge that this is an ethical and sustainable weatherproof, water-resistant jacket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Can be conveniently packed away
- Made in Vietnam
Verified product owner
Really good, useful jacket - but don't expect padding.
There are currently no questions to display about Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Jacket.
Patagonia’s simple yet inspirational Mission Statement is: “Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.”
Patagonia’s values are that of minimalist style, simplicity and utility. The folks at Patagonia are concerned about environmental sustainability too, donating time, services and at least 1% of their sales to environmental groups across the globe to help reverse the tide.Patagonia Men's »
Patagonia Women's »
Product Ethics & Tags
The Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Jacket product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.
How do I work out my size?
To work out which clothes size is most suited to your figure, take the following measurements without clothing:
NECK Measure the base of the neck where a collar naturally sits.
BUST/CHEST Measure the fullest part of bust/chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
HIP Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Menswear Shirts & Trousers Size Chart
|Neck (in)||15 - 15.5||15.5 - 16||16.5 - 17||17 - 17.5|
|Chest (in)||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 48|
|Waist (in)||29 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 36||38|