Give your lashes a lift and add high impact definition to your eyes with this Mineral Lash Thickening Mascara from BM Beauty. The smooth mineral formulas will ensure root to tip coverage with clumping. Protect and nourish your lashes with a blend of vitamin E, sunflower oil, beeswax and rosemary leaf extract.
• Perfect for high impact definition
• Infused with minerals.
• A blend of nourishing oils and waxes.
• Contains beeswax, sunflower oil, vitamin E and rosemary leaf extract.
• Cruelty free.
• BUAV and PETA approved.
• Achieve full, voluminous lashes without clumping.
Application hints & tips:
• Add two coats of mascara for extra volume.
• Allow lashes to dry between coats.
• Brush through lashes between coats to keep lashes defined and separated.
• Apply a little finishing powder to lashes before applying second coat for extra volume and hold.
• Use the end of the mascara wand to coat the lower lashes and to reach the inner and outer corners of the eye.
Ethicalsuperstore.com product code: 260104
Shipping Weight: 50g
Aqua, alcohol, cera alba, glycerine, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, magnesium aluminium silicate, acacia senegal gum, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, cera carnauba, hydrogenated lecithin, glyceryl caprylate, oryza sativacera, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, p-anisic acid, rosemarinus officinalis leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, sodium hydroxide, limonene, tocopherol, aloe barbandensis leaf extract
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was...
View all Products from BM Beauty »
The BM Beauty Lash Thickening Mascara - 8ml product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
This product has the following in depth sourcing attribute - follow the associated link to view related products.
You are currently viewing e-Views in the order of
You are currently viewing Questions in the order of
© Copyright 2004-2013 Spark Etail Ltd, registered in England & Wales No. 7551349. All rights reserved.
Registered office: Follingsby Avenue, Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8HQ. For more information see about us or browse our sitemap.