• Made from the highest quality synthetic fibre.
• Cruelty free and BUAV approved
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Why use synthetic fibre brushes?
• Firstly, synthetic brushes are more hygienic than real hair brushes. Real hair has an irregular surface which can trap dirt and bacteria and can cause irritation to the skin.
• Synthetic fibres have a smooth surface which is easier to keep clean and bacteria free, thus reducing the risk of irritation.
• Make up brushes which are made of synthetic fibre are of course cruelty free. We wouldn't dream of wearing fur, so why use it to apply your make up!
Dimensions: Brush length in total 150mm, Handle length 135mm, Bristle length 15mm
Verified product owner
Fantastic eyeshadow brush for blending, a great cruelty free dupe/ alternative for the MAC 217.
There are currently no questions to display about BM Beauty Eyeshadow Brush 123.
About BM Beauty
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was to create a high performance, mineral make up brand without the high price tag.
So what makes BM Beauty make up so great? Well here are just a few reasons. Firstly, it's cruelty free, the brushes are synthetic and all products have the stamp of approval from the BUAV and PETA. BM Beauty make up is also free from bismuth oxychloride, parabens, nano particles and synthetic dyes and fragrances, making it a natural choice. BM Beauty make up is lightweight and allows your skin to breathe. You can create a flawless complexion without clogging pores and causing further breakouts. Skin perfection with a 'no make up' feel. What could be better?
Product Ethics & Tags
The BM Beauty Eyeshadow Brush 123 product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.