We LOVE the Falcon! It's an outdoor enthusiast's dream and packs so much into such a useful device. Harness the power of the sun with its integrated solar panels, charge by winding the dynamo or via DC-in before you travel and you can have these five eco-friendly functions with you wherever you travel:
- FM Scan Radio + 3.5mm headphone socket
- LED Lantern with 8 super-bright LEDs
- Personal Safety Alarm
- USB-out emergency device charger powerbank
- AAA Battery Charger
With an LED lifetime of over 50,000 hours and the ability to replace the battery packs without having to recycle the unit, the Falcon is as eco-friendly in its design as it is in using renewable energy to charge itself (or your winding skills if it's dark!). The Falcon uses normal rechargeable AAA batteries of any capacity, so when batteries start to lose their storage capacity, you can simply replace them and continue to use the Falcon, instead of having to recycle it or have corrosive battery packs end up in landfill.
- LED Lifetime - 50,000+ hours
- Supplied Batteries - 3x AAA, 1.2v each, 400mAh each
- FM Radio Frequency - 86-109MHz
- A 1-minute Dynamo charge will give you:
- 6 minutes LED lantern light
- 3.5 minutes radio time
- A 30-minute solar charge will give you:
- 7 minutes LED lantern light
- 4 minutes radio time
- A full charge by DC (10 hours) or via USB will give you:
- 4 hours LED lantern light
- 3 hours radio time
Product Ethics & Tags
The PowerPlus Falcon 5 in 1 LED Lantern, Radio, Charger, Powerbank & Alarm product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Verified product owner
This is simply a great product. If you want to go off grid take this with you. It'll never matter again if there's a powercut or if you've broken down either. Love it!
There are currently no questions to display about PowerPlus Falcon 5 in 1 LED Lantern, Radio, Charger, Powerbank & Alarm.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.