Enjoy the outdoors regardless of the conditions with this Torrentshell jacket from Patagonia, a H2No™ Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon jacket that is both lightweight and durable with a water repellent finish to keep you dry. Patagonia promotes fair labour practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility through a fully transparent and traceable supply chain. The jacket features two zippered handwarmer pockets, a roll down hood that stows away with a laminated visor, a centre zipper with interior storm flaps and ventilating pit zips. It can be stuffed into one of the pockets for easy carrying so you’ll never be caught unprepared.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam
How do I work out my size?
To work out which clothes size is most suited to your figure, take the following measurements without clothing:
NECK Measure the base of the neck where a collar naturally sits.
BUST/CHEST Measure the fullest part of bust/chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
HIP Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Womenswear Size Chart 1
|Size||XS (6-8)||S (8-10)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL (16-18)|
Product Ethics & Tags
The Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panel product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panel
There are currently no questions to display about Patagonia Womens Torrentshell Jacket - Blue Panel.
Patagonia’s simple yet inspirational Mission Statement is: “Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.”
Patagonia’s values are that of minimalist style, simplicity and utility. The folks at Patagonia are concerned about environmental sustainability too, donating time, services and at least 1% of their sales to environmental groups across the globe to help reverse the tide.Patagonia Men's »
Patagonia Women's »
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.