Rubber smudger brush from BM Beauty. This rubber smudger will soften up hard eyeliner lines. Simply buff over the applied line to soften the edges and create a smoky, sexy look.
• Cruelty free and BUAV approved
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Why use synthetic fibre brushes?
• Firstly, synthetic brushes are more hygienic than real hair brushes. Real hair has an irregular surface which can trap dirt and bacteria and can cause irritation to the skin.
• Synthetic fibres have a smooth surface which is easier to keep clean and bacteria free, thus reducing the risk of irritation.
• Make up brushes which are made of synthetic fibre are of course cruelty free. We wouldn't dream of wearing fur, so why use it to apply your make up!
Dimensions: Brush length in total 180mm, Handle length 174mm, Bristle length 6mm
Ethicalsuperstore.com product code: 260236
Shipping Weight: 50g
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was...
View all Products from BM Beauty »
The BM Beauty Rubber Smudger 423 product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
You are currently viewing e-Views in the order of
You are currently viewing Questions in the order of
© Copyright 2004-2013 Spark Etail Ltd, registered in England & Wales No. 7551349. All rights reserved.
Registered office: Follingsby Avenue, Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8HQ. For more information see about us or browse our sitemap.