Achieve a flawless finish while protecting and caring for your skin with BM Beauty's 100% pure mineral naked foundation. The foundation contains zinc oxide, a naturally occurring mineral which has anti inflammatory properties making it ideal for unsettled and spot prone skin. You can achieve the best skin possible whilst zapping blemishes at the same time.
• Light/medium, balanced undertones.
• 100% natural formula
• Sweat resistant - BM Beauty minerals can withstand the most energetic dance class!
• Skin can breathe
• Controls oiliness and helps minimise spots and blemishes
• Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
• Covers dark under eye circles
• Cruelty free
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• 10g in a 40ml sifter jar
Hints & Tips:
• Use the mineral foundation brush 121 to buff your mineral foundation to a perfect, flawless finish.
• Apply using firm, circular movements.
• For more camouflage, simply build up the layers till blemishes disappear.
• Add a little moisturiser to create a liquid foundation.
Ethicalsuperstore.com product code: 260269
Shipping Weight: 600g
Mica, iron oxide, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide
BM Beauty mineral foundation is free from parabens, synthetic dyes and fragrances, fillers, bismuth oxychloride, nano particles and animal products. None of the products are tested on animals and have BUAV approval. BM Beauty mineral foundation is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
In 2010 BM Beauty was co-founded by former Pussycat Doll and Got To Dance judge Kimberly Wyatt and Love The Planet skincare founder Laura McComiskie. Their aim was...
View all Products from BM Beauty »
The BM Beauty Mineral Foundation - Naked - 10g product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
This product has the following in depth sourcing attribute - follow the associated link to view related products.
You are currently viewing Questions in the order of
© Copyright 2004-2013 Spark Etail Ltd, registered in England & Wales No. 7551349. All rights reserved.
Registered office: Follingsby Avenue, Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8HQ. For more information see about us or browse our sitemap.