The KettleCharge from BioLite provides off the grid power in a matter of minutes and can be used outdoors or at home, night or day and at 10 watts it will charge USB devices such as smart phones and tablets as fast as a wall outlet.
The KettleCharge is designed for use on a stove and is an evolution of BioLite’s thermoelectric technology, using the water you boil to produce electricity – just fill, heat, charge.
- Height: Handle folded 7.4cm, Module up: 18.6cm
- Weight: 32oz (907g)
- Max Fill: 750ml
- USB Power Output: 10W (5V, 2A)
- Charge Time: 15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source)
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
- Battery: Safe lithium ion phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high temperature plastic
- In the Box: BioLite KettleCharge, heat-resistant flexible USB extender and instructions
- 10W On-Demand Power - Charge with the strength of a wall outlet
- Smart LED Dashboard - Instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use. An audible alert sounds if the unit is getting too hot, helping to prevent accidental overheating and carnage
- Battery Boost - Stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
- Folding Power Handle - Packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
- 750ml Stainless Steel Kettle - Boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
- Multi-Stove Integration - Use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves, and BioLite CampStove
- Flexible USB Extender - Charge gear while keeping it safe from flames
There are currently no reviews to display for BioLite Kettlecharge
There are currently no questions to display about BioLite Kettlecharge.
Biolite are a unique company taking a different approach and positive approach to the global community.
Biolite was founded by Jonathan and Alec who met in 2006 and bonded over their interest in sustainable design. Alec was becoming increasingly frustrated by ‘efficient’ camping stoves that needed petroleum fuel or batteries to work, and so came up with the idea of a wood burning stove that could utilise its own thermal energy. Jonathan came with a background in engineering and eventually the BioLite Stove was born.@BREAK@
The company has since expanded and continues to develop advanced energy products that make cooking with wood safe while providing off the grid energy – essential for campers and those without access to gas and electricity. BioLite continues to invest in building sustainable solutions for these families living in energy poverty in developing countries to create a safer and more economic way of living.
Product Ethics & Tags
The BioLite Kettlecharge product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.