The Cire Royal™ wax from Acorelle is perfect for sensitive areas, can be easily spread in a thin layer after heating and no strips are needed to take it off.
- Heat the wax in the microwave according to the times indicated on the leaflet provided
- Make sure the wax is homogenous and control the temperature
- Put talc on the area to be waxed
- Lay the wax on top of the area to be waxed in the hair growth direction
- Spread the wax in a thin layer making the edges thicker
- Once the wax is dry, remove it in a firm grip on the opposite direction of hair regrowth while straightening the skin the other way
- To remove wax residues for your skin apply the already used wax again, or wait until the residues are dry, or use a cotton pad with oil – the wax cannot be rinsed off with water.
- After hair removal redness may appear, but this will quickly go away.
Includes 1 x 100g Jar of wax, 1 x Wooden spatula, 1 x instruction leaflet.
Product Ethics & Tags
The Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g
There are currently no questions to display about Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.